Sunday, November 1, 2009

The Sunday Salon- November 1, 2009



This week was crazy at school.  We had Friday off and our Character Parade was on Thursday so the kids were pretty wild all week.  But they looked so cute all dressed up on for the parade.  Our class theme was "fairy tales" so the kids get really excited about that.  Yesterday, my best friend from Colorado, Meredith, and I went to the Florida/Georgia game up in Jacksonville.  This is a big rival game every year so it's always fun to go to.  And we had a blast yesterday watching the Gators win another game!

I finished and reviewed the following books this week:
Japan Took The J.A.P. Out Of Me by Lisa Fineberg Cook





The Demon King and I by Candace Havens






After the Moment by Garrett Freymann-Weyr





I fulfilled items in the following challenges this week:
Paranormal 999 Challenge: Misc (Guardians)

I am currently reading Wild Blue Under by Judi Fennell and up next is Candor by Pam Bachorz.

1 comment: