Sunday, November 22, 2009

The Sunday Salon- November 22, 2009




I had a busy week this week.  My softball team finished up the tournament--we did pretty well considering we moved up into the advance league tournament.  And then at school we were getting ready for our Charlie Brown Thanksgiving Dinner.  I am ready for the week break and for yummy Thanksgiving food on Thursday!

I finished and reviewed the following books this week:

The Secret of Joy by Melissa Senate

Perfect Timing by Jill Mansell

My Soul to Save by Rachel Vincent





I fulfilled items in the following challenges this week:
Paranormal 999 Challenge: Misc (bean sidhes)
 
I am currently reading Sex and the Psychic Witch and up next is Gone With the Witch, both by Annette Blair.

1 comment:

  1. There is another book to go the two Annette Blair books but I can't remember what it is. It isn't even on my shelf anymore!

    ReplyDelete