Sunday, November 29, 2009

The Sunday Salon- November 29, 2009



This week I had off from school for Thanksgiving break and it was well needed!  I got a wonderful massage on Tuesday and spent the rest of the early week reading and catching up on DVR'd tv shows.  Then on Wednesday night, Kory and I drove up to my parents.  My best friend, Brit, joined us on Thursday morning.  We ate waayy too much yummy food (Thanksgiving is my favorite meal!) and then we went and saw The Blind Side at the movie theatre.  I knew that I wanted to see this  movie since it was a football movie, but I had no idea how much I would love it.  It was funny, yet so very touching at the same time.  It's a must see!  We went out to dinner at Roy's for my dad's belated bday on Friday night, and then yesterday we watched the Gators beat the Seminoles.  I am sooo nervous for the SEC Championship game next week against Alabama.  It's going to be such a good game and I hope we come out on top!!

I finished and reviewed the following books this week:

Sex and the Psychic Witch by Annette Blair

Gone with the Witch by Annette Blair

Never Been Witched by Annette Blair

Second Skin by Jessica Wollman


 
 
I fulfilled items in the following challenges this week:
Paranormal 999 Challenge: Ghosts (can also be used as witches), Psychics/Sensitives (can also be used as witches)
What An Animal II Challenge: 6
A to Z Reading Challenge: G, N
Read Your Name Challenge: N

I finished the following challenges this week:
What an Animal II Challenge
Read Your Name Challenge

I am currently reading One More Bite by Jennifer Rardin and up next is Over the Holidays by Sandra Harper.

No comments:

Post a Comment