Saturday, November 28, 2009

Book Review- Never Been Witched

I just finished reading Never Been Witched by Annette Blair.

From the back cover:

Three's a charm, and the third Cartwright sister, Destiny, is certainly not lacking.  However, she is troubled by her attraction to paranormal debunker Morgan Jarvis.  Destiny opts out of a week in his company, hoping a meditative stay alone at her sister's lighthouse will shed some light on her contrary feelings and her psychic gifts.


Unbeknownst to Destiny, her sly sister also left keys with the unsuspecting Morgan.  Late one night, they literally stumble upon each other-- and the lighthouse's ghostly inhabitants.  Destiny and Morgan have nothing in common other than the one bed they need to share and some crazy physical attraction.  Raising the dead might be easier than trying to make these two opposites work together, but Destiiny has experience--and love--on her side...

I think this was the best book in the Triplet Witches Trilogy.  I think that the plot was the best of all three books, and I liked the characters the best too.  Once again, I don't have too much to say about this book. There were still some elements thrown in that I thought could have had more thought put into, but overall, I enjoyed this one.

I gave this book a rating of 3/5.

This book fulfilled an item in the following challenge:
Paranormal 999 Challenge:Psychics/Sensitives (can also be used as witches, ghosts)
A to Z Reading Challenge: N
Read Your Name Challenge: N

*FTC Disclosure: I traded for the copy of this book with a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment