Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Teaser Tuesday- November 10, 2009


 
TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:
Grab your current read.Let the book fall open to a random page.
Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
Please avoid spoilers!
My two teasers:

"Paula had put her foot down when she found out I planned to bring Gigi.  We almost fought about it--again--but I backed down when I remembered I could be on my way to a shrink instead of pedaling voluntarily to a place I wanted to go anyways."
~pg 304, The Splendor Falls by Rosemary Clement-Moore

3 comments:

  1. i've seen this book before but i don't really know what it's about, but u have sparked my interest :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good teaser - yep - know which battles to choose :)

    Here's my Teaser! ~ Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo, I have this book to read! Great teaser! You may have inadvertently picked my next book for me! Thank you.

    Love your blog colors and decor!

    ReplyDelete