Friday, December 4, 2009

Food 4 Thought Friday- December 4, 2009




Breakfast
Are you a "real" Christmas tree fan or "artificial"?  We have an artificial tree, but I like real ones better
Lunch
What is the earliest and latest you have ever sent out your Christmas cards? Last year was the first time I've mailed out Christmas cards, and I don't remember when I sent them.
Dinner
Do you decorate the outside of your house? I live in a condo, which is like an apartment, so I don't have an outside...I would if I did, though
Midnight Snack
How close are you to being done with your Christmas shopping? I haven't started yet :) 
Recipe of the Week (instead of your recipe for life, what is it just for this week?) When there is a fire (make that smoke) at the school on the first day back from Thanksgiving break, and you have to keep your kindergarteners sitting in a line outside for an hour while 5 fire trucks and an ambulance come, and they miss snack and they are late for dismissal, the rest of the week is going to go by soooo slowly!

No comments:

Post a Comment