Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Waiting on Wednesday- December 30, 2009



This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:

The Reckoning
by Kelley Armstrong
Publication Release Date: May 1, 2010

From Kelley Armstrong's website(SPOILER ALERT:  Only read the summary if you have read the first two books- The Summoning and The Awakening!)

Only two weeks ago, life was all too predictable. But that was before I saw my first ghost. Now, along with my supernatural friends Tori, Derek, and Simon, I’m on the run from the Edison Group, which genetically altered us as part of their sinister experiment. We’re hiding in a safe house that might not be as safe as it seems. We’ll be gone soon anyway, back to rescue those we’d left behind and to take out the Edison Group . . . or so we hope.

3 comments:

  1. I have the first one in this series and I'm looking forward to reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read the first book, but I feel behind. I seriously need to read the first one, but I have a huge TBR list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ditto w/ what book monster said, i'm really excited for this series :D

    ReplyDelete