Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Teaser Tuesday- December 8, 2009



TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:
Grab your current read.Let the book fall open to a random page.
Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
Please avoid spoilers!
 
My two teasers:
 
" 'I know I'm not really pregnant enough yet to be seated when I should be circulating, but let's pretend.'  'Sure,' I say, giving her slightly swollen hand a squeeze."
~pg 224, Nanny Returns by Emma McLaughlin and Nicola Kraus

2 comments:

  1. Oh, that's great. Made me smile. Sometimes you have to use any excuse you can get. Nice teaser!

    You can check out mine here, if you like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice teaser, I love the cover of the book. :)
    You have such a beautiful blog!

    ReplyDelete