Monday, December 21, 2009

Mailbox Monday- December 21, 2009


Mailbox Monday: Here's what came in my mailbox this week:


MONDAY

Forget Me Knot- Sue Margolis--FrugalReader Book Ring

Silent Night, Haunted Night (#4)- Terri Garey—Frugal Reader

Gone- Lisa McMann--review for Book Divas







TUESDAY

Magic Under Glass- Jaclyn Dolamore--for review from publisher

The Returners- Gemma Malley--for review from publisher








FRIDAY

The Dark Divine- Bree Despain--I actually got 2 copies of this book in the mail TODAY!  One copy was for a 1 ARC Tour and one was from the publisher, along with a beautiful nail polish that matches the purplish color on the cover!!




SATURDAY

Wings- Aprilynne Pike--PaperbackSwap

Mr. Darcy Broke My Heart- Beth Patillo--for review per publisher request

3 comments:

  1. Great week! Mr. Darcy Broke My Heart is a book I want to read, too! I read Jane Austen Ruined My Life earlier this year.

    Thanks for coming by my blog today!

    Laura Hartness
    The Calico Critic

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you got a really nice variety of books! I love the cover of The Returners. I'm going to have to go see what that one's about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am beyond jealous of your copy of Gone. I cannot wait to read this one! In the meantime, I'll look forward to your review!

    ReplyDelete