Monday, December 28, 2009

Mailbox Monday- December 28, 2009



Mailbox Monday: Here's what came in my mailbox this week:

WEDNESDAY

Captivate- Carrie Jones--from publisher per my request

Must Love Hellhounds- Nalini Singh, Charlaine Harris, Ilona Andrews, Meljean Brook—PaperbackSwap







SATURDAY

Frostbite (Vampire Academy #2)- Richelle Mead--bought

Shadow Kiss (Vampire Academy #3)- Richelle Mead--bought

Elphame’s Choice- P.C. Cast--bought

How to Be Single- Liz Tuccillo--Bookmooch

Bleeding Violet- Dia Reeves-- review for Around the World Tours

The Secret Year- Jennifer Hubbard-- review for Around the World Tours

6 comments:

  1. Captivate and The Secret Year both sound like awesome reads. Enjoy!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love the cover of Captivate, I am going to have to look for that one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Secret Year sounds intriguing. Enjoy your new goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome haul this week! Happy reading (and Happy New Year)!

    Here's my mailbox.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...you got some good ones! Bleeding Violet looks intriguing!

    ReplyDelete