Friday, December 25, 2009

Friday Fill-In- December 25, 2009


Friday Fill-In

1. My boots are pink and fuzzy on the inside and since I live in Florida, I've only worn them once when I went to NYC during the winter.
2. Next Friday we will be starting the second decade of this century.
3. Imitation fur/mink is the way to go.
4. Why do you always have to stuff food in your mouth and talk?
5. I'd like to get a good night's sleep.
6. Would you just get over it?
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to curling up on the couch with Kory (since my parents already went to bed), tomorrow my plans include going to dinner to celebrate my mom's bday which is actually on Christmas and Sunday, I want to go to dinner with one of my best friends who is in town!

1 comment:

  1. Your boots sound really fun! Hope you have a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete