Sunday, December 20, 2009

The Sunday Salon- December 20, 2009




This week was extrememly busy and stressful at school.  The kids were wild and excited about break and the week seemed like it would never end.  But on Friday, after the kids were gone, my friend and I were talking about how quick Christmas seemed to come this year and we couldn't believe there was only one week left.  Kory and I spent the weekend finishing up our Christmas shopping.  I'm almost done!

I finished and reviewed the following books this week:

I fulfilled items in the following challenges this week:
What's In A Name Challenge: Profession

I finished the following challenges this week:
What's In A Name Challenge


I am currently reading How to Ditch Your Fairy by Justine Larbalestier and up next is Barbie and the Beast by Linda Thomas Sundstrom.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for having "Barbie and the Beast" in your reading pile.

    Got this quote in from Janet Evanovich, and thought I'd pass it along. cuz I'm so thrilled to have received it!

    "Barbie and the Beast is a wonderfully charming and light-hearted romantic adventure full
    of two of my favorite things. . .
    cookies and furry friends."
    — Janet Evanovich (October 09)

    YAY. Happy reading!
    Happy holidays -

    Linda

    ReplyDelete