Wednesday, June 17, 2009

20 Things in 20 Days: Bonus Clue


To celebrate the launch of Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler, I'm blogging a bonus clue for the 20 Things in 20 Days Scavenger Hunt. Answer clues and challenges to earn points toward the 20 Things grand prize, including 6 signed books from 2009 debut authors!
Get a clue... June 11th-30th at 20 Things in 20 Days

Today's bonus clue:

Twenty Boy Summer has its own page on Facebook. For a bonus 20 Things clue, and to stay updated with TBS news and fun,
become a Twenty Boy Summer fan on Facebook. Leave a comment here to let us know you did it (or to let us know that you're already a TBS fan on FB)! 2 points

14 comments:

  1. I'm a TBS fan on FB!!

    shelcows AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I became a TBS fan on Facebook! (:
    booksobsession(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a TBS fan on facebook.

    lovinfitch(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I became a TBS fan on Facebook!

    Cornucopiaofreviews@gmail.com (although the facebook account is under my school email account)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I became a fan of TBS on Facebook.

    Jessica-MJ@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I became a fan :)

    Kristin (email = dazdnconfusd@comcast.net)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just became a TBS fan on Facebook.

    roylsue(at)telpage(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just became a TBS facebook fan :)

    adw7984 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I became a TBS fan on facebook!

    katieb206@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. i became a fan!!!

    infinitemusic19 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Forgot my email above - bittahsweetharmony@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete