Friday, June 12, 2009

Friday Fill-In- June 12, 2009


1. I grew up thinking that there was such thing as the Gift Mouse (finally we figured out he only came when my grandparents were in town).
2. The Journey tour site was the last website I was at before coming here.
3. Why don't you relax and read a book?
4. Reading helps me relax.
5. Thanks for the sweet anniversary card.
6. People who think they know everything are very off-putting.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to see Angels and Demons with Kory, tomorrow my plans include going to one of my kiddo's sister's dance recitalsand Sunday, I want to read!

3 comments:

  1. The gift mouse? That's too cute! Great answers. Have a great weekend!
    :-) Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wished I'd grown up with the notion of a gift mouse...that would have been magical anticipation! : ) Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The gift mouse? how cool. What a fun house you grew up in!

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete