Friday, June 19, 2009

Friday Fill-In- June 19, 2009



1. All children alarm their parents, if only because you are forever expecting them to stay babies forever.
2. Show me a good loser and I will show you a the impossible.
3. Opening up an unexpected package containing a book that you really want is like eating an entire box of chocolate liqueurs at one time.
4. Too bad that all the people who know how to run the country are busy I don't know and I don't want to say anything negative.
5. I have yet to hear a man ask for advice on how to combine me and the future.
6. It is impossible to think of any good meal, no matter how plain or elegant, without salt or butter in it.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to driving to my parent's house with Kory, tomorrow my plans include getting my eyes checked to see if I am eligible for Lasik then driving to Hilton Head and Sunday, I want to lay out by the pool/beach and read!

1 comment:

  1. I agree with number 3! Yours made me think =)

    ReplyDelete