Sunday, July 12, 2009

The Sunday Salon- July 12, 2009


Another pretty lazy week! I just got back from seeing the musical Rent in Tampa. This is the 5th or 6th time I've seen it (one of those times was in NYC on Broadway) and the movie is my favorite. And this performance was by far the favorite one I've seen. My best friend and I got a nice surprise because we didn't know that Adam Pascal and Anthony Rapp (the original Roger and Mark) were touring. It was so great!

I finished and reviewed the following books this week:

I fullfilled items in the following challenges this week:
What An Animal II Challenge: 1

I am currently reading Mysteria Lane by MaryJanice Davidson, Susan Grant, Gena Showalter and P.C. Cast for a book ring and up next is The Penny Pincher's Club by Sarah Strohmeyer for review.

No comments:

Post a Comment