Sunday, July 26, 2009

The Sunday Salon- July 26, 2009


For the last half of the week, Kory and I have been on vacation in Williamsburg, Virginia. Both of my parents grew up here and a lot of my extended family still lives here. We went to Busch Gardens on Thursday and Water Country USA on Friday. Yesterday he met a bunch of my extended family. I hadn't seen them in a while. It's amazing how much kids grow up! The little ones that I remember carrying around like they were my own are now in high school and college. Man do I feel old!

I finished and reviewed the following books this week:

I fullfilled items for the following challenges this week:
Paranormal 999 Challenge: Vampires, Magicians

I am currently reading The Overnight Socialite by Bridie Clark and up next is My Soul to Take by Rachel Vincent.

No comments:

Post a Comment