Monday, July 12, 2010

Mailbox Monday- July 12, 2010


Mailbox Monday: Here's what came in my mailbox this week



MONDAY
The One That I Want- Allison Winn Scotch--from Read It Forward








TUESDAY
The Widow’s Season-Laura Brodie--Book Ring book
Barely Bewitched #2- Kimberly Frost--Book Ring book
After the Kiss- Terra Elan McVoy--review for an Around the World Tour








THURSDAY
First Drop of Crimson-Jeaniene Frost--PaperbackSwap









FRIDAY
Salvaged- Stefne Miller--review for an We Love YA! Tour








SATURDAY
The Starlet- Mary McNamara--contest win
Kissed by an Angel- Elizabeth Chandler--Bookmooch
Clockwork Angel- Cassandra Clare-review for a Traveling Arc Tour

5 comments:

  1. The One That I Want looks like a good read to me. You have many good looking books in your mailbox this week. I hope they are all good reads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice diversity in your mailbox. Have a great week, happy reading and enjoy your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I second the "Lots of great-looking books" commentary - I have to get "Clockwork Angel" asap to go with my daughter's Cassandra Clare collection!

    Julie @ Knitting and Sundries

    My Monday: http://jewelknits.blogspot.com/2010/07/mailbox-monday-july-12-2010.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm curious to see what you think of After the Kiss. Two books for me this week. Pussreboots.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's quite a stack of books. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete