Sunday, July 18, 2010

The Sunday Salon- July 18, 2010


The Sunday Salon

Kory's birthday was on Tuesday so I decided to make a homemade cheesecake.  I got the recipe from the Kraft site and it turned out really well.  I think the hardest part was the crust.  I had a hard time making it even around the sides.  But the filling was really creamy and soo good!  I am definitely going to be keeping the recipe to make in the future.

I finished and reviewed the following books this week:
Salvaged by Stefne Miller
Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
The Ghost and the Goth by Stacey Kade







I fulfilled items in the following challenges this week:
2010 100+ Reading Challenge: 91, 92, 93
2010 Young Adult Reading Challenge: 68, 69, 70
2010 Debut Author Challenge: 28, 29
ARC Reading Challenge 2010: 68, 69
 
I am currently reading Forget You by Jennifer Echols and up next is Stork by Wendy Delsol.

1 comment:

  1. I think I am cooking more than I am reading this summer, and this is really, really not me!

    I made a fun milk bread today. Can't wait to taste it when it comes out of the oven.

    ReplyDelete