Sunday, July 4, 2010

The Sunday Salon- July 4, 2010

The Sunday Salon

Happy 4th of July!  Kory and I flew up to meet my parents in Williamsburg, VA to see my grandparents and other extended family.  On Saturday we had fun at King Dominion and then on Sunday we drove out to my aunt's beach house in Nags Head.  Last night we had a yummy feast of clams, shrimp, corn on the cob, and crab (while I LOVE crabs, this is the first time I have had the whole body and not just the legs...not sure it is worth all the work of cracking open the body to get the little bit of meat inside.  I think I'll stick to just the legs).  And then we watched the fireworks from the porch.  A fun weekend!

I finished and reviewed the following books this week:
The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson
Anxious Hearts by Tucker Shaw
Dead to the World by Charlaine Harris
Change of Heart by Shari Maurer








I fulfilled items in the following challenges this week:
A to Z Challenge: N
2010 100+ Reading Challenge: 75, 84, 85, 86
2010 Young Adult Reading Challenge: 57, 63, 64 
2010 Debut Author Challenge: 20, 25
ARC Reading Challenge 2010: 54, 62. 63
Sookie Stackhouse Reading Challenge: Dead to the World
 
I am currently reading Farm Fatale by Wendy Holden and up next is Forget-Her-Nots by Amy Brecount White.

No comments:

Post a Comment