Monday, July 19, 2010

Mailbox Monday- July 19, 2010

Mailbox Monday: Here's what came in my mailbox this week

MONDAY
The Ghost and the Goth- Stacey Kade--review for an Around the World Tour
Beautiful Darkness- Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl--Bookmooch
Waxed- Robert Rave--review for TLC Book Tour








TUESDAY
Night Life (Vamps #2)- Nancy A. Collins--PaperbackSwap
After Dark (Vamps #3)- Nancy A. Collins--PaperbackSwap
Poison Study (Study #1)- Maria V. Snyder--PaperbackSwap








THURSDAY
Burned- P.C. Cast & Kristin Cast--Bookmooch
As You Wish- Jackson Pearce--Bookmooch
Crescendo- Becca Fitzpatrick--from publisher for review
Peter and the Shadow Thieves (#2)- Dave Barry & Ridley Pearson--Bookmooch







FRIDAY
Forget You- Jennifer Echols--review for a Galley/Pocket Book Tour
And One Last Thing- Molly Harper--review for a Galley/Pocket Book Tour
Stork-Wendy Delsol--review for a Book It Forward Tour








SATURDAY
Firelight- Sophie Jordan--review for an Around the World tour

8 comments:

  1. Busy busy week for your mailbox. Lucky you! Enjoy al your new reads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great collection of books! And One Last Thing has an interesting cover! Kind of wondering what it is about! It looks like it might be a fun read. Enjoy all of your new reads!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful batch of books! How do you find the time to read all of them? That's something new and different from Sophie Jordan. I like her romances and I love shape-shifting dragon stories. That one's definitely going on my TBR list. Happy reading! Stop by my Mailbox if you'd like.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waxed looks like a great beach read!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of these look interesting...have a great time reading them all. Can't wait to read your reviews of some of these.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what an awesome week!! I got Crescendo too and I think I have all the rest on my wish list. They sound so great and I can't wait to hear what you think. Enjoy them all!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. All new to me except Peter and the ......What a batch of books for you. Enjoy your next read. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! What a mailbox! Can I just say that I'm very envious of most of these?! Happy reading. =O)

    ReplyDelete