Thursday, July 1, 2010

Book Review- Dead to the World

I just finished reading Dead to the World by Charlaine Harris.

From Goodreads:

When cocktail waitress Sookie Stackhouse sees a naked man on the side of the road, she doesn't just drive on by. Turns out the poor thing hasn't a clue who he is, but Sookie does. It's Eric the vampire--but now he's a kinder, gentler Eric. And a scared Eric, because whoever took his memory now wants his life.

Another installment into the life of Sookie Stackhouse.  I have been finding all of these books pretty average.  Not bad, but nothing great either.  This book was a little better than the first three.  I liked this Eric, who didn't remember who he was.  I liked that he was humble and I liked his relationship and interactions with Sookie.  I also liked the action in this story.  I'm on to the next book in the series, Dead as a Doornail.

I gave this book a rating of 3.5/5.

This book fulfills items in the following challenges:
Sookie Stackhouse Reading Challenge: Dead to the World
2010 100+ Reading Challenge: 86

*FTC Disclosure: I traded this book with a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment