Thursday, July 29, 2010

RWA Signing 2010

Yesterday I went to RWA which was held at The Dolphin Hotel.  My friend and I got there about a half hour early and holy cow!  The line was EXTREMELY long!  But luckily once the doors opened and everyone went in, it wasn't so bad.  I think the longest line I waited in was 15 minutes.  At first I was so nervous!  But all of the authors were really nice.  Next time I know to get business cards with my blog info on it made.  Meg Cabot was the first author I met and I was too shy to say anything about my blog, but after a couple of authors, I started mentioning it, and a couple authors even recognized my site!  I had a lot of fun!

Meg Cabot

Kelley Armstrong

Diana Peterfreund

Jennifer Echols

Maria V. Snyder

Melissa de la Cruz

Michelle Rowen

Nancy Haddock

Shannon Delaney

Sophie Jordan

Tera Lynn Childs

No comments:

Post a Comment