Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Teaser Tuesday- July 6, 2010


TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:
Grab your current read.Let the book fall open to a random page.
Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
Please avoid spoilers!

My two teasers:

"Given this abundance of plumage, Samantha felt like a raunchy half-plucked chicken as she arranged herself on the daybed in the upstairs sitting room, stared at the wire-wool goat, and thought of lavendar-scented silence and waited for Guy's return.  And waited."
~pg 49, Farm Fatale (ARC) by Wendy Holden

2 comments:

  1. Great teaser! I was like "Oh, MY!" to myself!! LOL!

    My teaser: http://jewelknits.blogspot.com/2010/07/teaser-tuesdays-july-6-2010.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun teaser! The title alone's enough to make me pick up this book! :) My teaser's
    here

    ReplyDelete