Monday, September 13, 2010

Mailbox Monday- September 13, 2010

Mailbox Monday: Here's what came in my mailbox this week



TUESDAY
Dreaming Anastasia- Joy Preble--PaperbackSwap
Voices of Dragons- Carrie Vaughn--PaperbackSwap
Me, Myself and Why? (Cadence Jones #1)- MaryJanice Davidson--Shelf Awareness
Zombies vs. Unicorns- edited by Holly Black and Justine Larbalestier--review for a Smitten With Books ARC Tour











SATURDAY
Kiss Me Deadly: 13 Tales of Paranormal Love- Various Authors--review for a Book It Forward ARC Tour
Blast From the Past (Allie Finkle's Rules for Girls #6)--just showed up for review

5 comments:

  1. I got Me, Myself and Why? too - it looks like a cute one. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great book week! I'm totally worried about signing up for Paperback Swap; I will never get caught up with the books that continually ALready find their way into my house! LOL!

    Julie @ Knitting and Sundries

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dreaming Anastasia has a pretty cover. You did good on paperbackswap. I'm always surprised by how many good books people can find on there. I should really sign up. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great mailbox. I've wanted to read Dreaming Anastasia. Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete