Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Teaser Tuesday- September 28, 2010

TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:
Grab your current read.Let the book fall open to a random page.
Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
Please avoid spoilers!

My two teasers:

"Both of my mother's parents had died during my early years: my grandfather to a disease when I was an infant, my grandmother to a different disease when I was just three.  I had no memory of the former, rendering him no more to me than a stern face in a portrait, but I had a few memories of the latter: long afternoons when Mother had me accompany her as she visited her own mother in her illness; my grandmother, even though sentenced to her bed, finding entertainments or trinkets with which to occupy me while she and mother chatted away."
~pg 8, The Twin's Daughter by Lauren Baratz-Logsted (ARC)

1 comment:

  1. Happy Teaser Tuesday everybody! Hope you will check out my teaser for Tempted (House of Night #6) by PC Cast and Kristin Cast! by the way anyone who features my novel The Thirteenth Chime on a Teaser Tuesday can add there blog link here and they will be featured on my Facebook and Twitter!

    Sincerely,
    Emma Michaels
    http://EmmaMichaels.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete