Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Teaser Tuesday- September 7, 2010


TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:
Grab your current read.Let the book fall open to a random page.
Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
Please avoid spoilers!

My two teasers:

"She was tied to the saddle, but could have snapped those bonds if she had thought to do so.  She had become monstrously strong since her death three days before, and the intervention by her daughter that had returned her to a semblence of life."
~pg 3, Zombies Vs. Unicorns edited by Justine Larbalestier and Holly Black (ARC)

3 comments:

  1. Hehe.. Great quote! I've wondered about this book... Can't wait to see the review.

    Here's mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teaser! Makes me want to learn more. My teaser is here.

    xx,
    E.J
    From the Shadows

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wild book - sounds fun. Thanks for sharing this one! Mine is from the book, "Secrets of a Mysterious Older Woman," by Constance Feathers. Some readers will think it is fiction, since the truth is so unbelievably wacky. Here's two random sentences for you - enjoy!

    There I was, no longer a Cute Young Thing, flat broke and left with seven kids. (Okay, I only had two, but I also had five cats and they’re a lotta work.) I was going to have to make money fast. Make money fast!

    ReplyDelete