Monday, September 6, 2010

Book Review- Definitely Dead

I just finished reading Definitely Dead by Charlaine Harris.

From Goodreads:

As a person with so few living relatives, supernaturally gifted Louisiana cocktail waitress Sookie Stackhouse really hated to lose one. But she never thought it would be her cousin Hadley, a consort of the Vampire Queen of New Orleans. Since Hadley was a vampire, she was already dead - weird! And now, as unexpected heir to Hadley's estate, Sookie discovers that someone doesn't want her snooping around, going through Hadley's possessions and her past. But why? And who?

This is the sixth book in the Sookie Stackhouse series.  I am really starting to like Quinn and want to see him and Sookie get together.  I liked the new witch we meet, Amelia, and while I think maybe we have met the Queen of Lousiana, Sophie-Anne Leclerq before, I don't remember her.  But I found that I kind of liked her in this book.  And there was a great shocker that has to do with Bill!  On to the next book in the series, All Together Dead.

I gave this book a rating of 3.5/5.

This book fulfilled an item in the following challenges:
Sookie Stackhouse Reading Challenge: Definitely Dead
2010 100+ Reading Challenge: 121

*FTC Disclosure: I traded this book with a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment