Sunday, September 26, 2010

The Sunday Salon- September 26, 2010

The Sunday Salon

I had a pretty busy week this week so I didn't get a lot of reading done.  I had a softball game, Kory and I went to Mickey's Not-So-Scary at the Magic Kingdom (I love this--its trick or treating and adults get to do it too..I love candy!), and Thursday was Open House at school.  I only had 6 parents come which is an all-time low.  And all of my parents showed up for Meet the Teacher at the beginning of the year, so I was expecting a bigger turnout.  Oh well.

I finished and reviewed the following books this week: 
Out for Blood by Alyxandra Harvey











I fulfilled items in the following challenges this week:
2010 100+ Reading Challenge: 128
2010 Young Adult Reading Challenge: 96
ARC Reading Challenge 2010: 91 
 
I am currently reading Halo by Alexandra Adornetto and up next is Cryer's Cross by Lisa McMann.

No comments:

Post a Comment