Monday, September 20, 2010

Mailbox Monday- September 20, 2010

Mailbox Monday: Here's what came in my mailbox this week



MONDAY
Trance- Linda Gerber--review for a We Love YA! tour
Jumping Off Swings- Jo Knowles--Bookmooch
The Late, Lamented Molly Marx- Sally Koslow--Bookmooch











TUESDAY
The Memory Bank- Carolyn Coman & Rob Shepperson--just came for review from publisher










WEDNESDAY
Out For Blood- Alyxandra Harvey--review for an Around the World Tour
 Crate & Peril- J.D. Warren--PaperbackSwap
 Who’s That Girl?- Alexandra Potter--Bookmooch











SUNDAY
Ballad- Maggie Stiefvater--PaperbackSwap
 Lament- Maggie Stiefvater--PaperbackSwap
 Halo- Alexandra Adornetto--Review for an Around the World Tour

5 comments:

  1. They all look good to me! I've had The Late, Lamented Molly Marx on my wish list for a while. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that's interesting...I just finished another Sally Koslow book last week. I've been wanting to read The Late Lamented Molly Marx.

    Here's my week:

    http://laurelrainsnow.wordpress.com/2010/09/19/monday-memes-mailbox-and-what-are-you-reading-2/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved The Late, Lamented Molly Marx. Hope you do, too. :)

    ReplyDelete