I have completed my first Challenge!!
Back by popular demand, the 2009 Chick Lit Challenge has been expanded for the whole year! From January 1 through December 31, 2009, read at least 10 chick lit books. Books can overlap with other challenges and you can change your list at any time. If you join, please leave a comment here with a link to your challenge page, and click on the image above to leave a comment on the original page as well.
- American Wife by Curtis Sittenfeld
- The Agency by Ally O'Brien
- All You Need Is Love by Carole Matthews
- The Friday Night Knitting Club by Kate Jacobs
- Follow Me by Joanna Scott
- Knit Two by Kate Jacobs
- Sleepwalking in Daylight by Elizabeth Flock
- Trophies by Heather Thomas
- Holly's Inbox by Holly Denham
- Mating Rituals of the North American WASP by Lauren Lipton