Sunday, May 3, 2009

The Sunday Salon- May 3, 2009


I had a busy weekend! On Friday, my best friend Brit, my boyfriend Kory, and I drove up to Jacksonville to see Wicked with my parents. This was my fifth time seeing it, and oh how I love it! This performance was good, but it was a little over-acted. And we're pretty sure that there were two Elphaba's....the Elphaba at the beginning and the end had a fuller face than the one in the middle. Either the the girl who normally plays Elphaba was sick so they were switching out, or she is leaving and they are having a new girl get used to the part...either way, you could tell there were 2 different girls. On Saturday, my brother met us and we all went out for a yummy seafood dinner to celebrate Mother's Day early. Then we drove back and got home late last night (early this morning). And now I just got back from seeing Wolverine. Not my type of movie but since Kory didn't complain about seeing Wicked with me, I won't complain about seeing Wolverine with him :)

I finished and reviewed the following book this week:

I didn't fullfill any items for the any challenges this week.

I am currently reading Being Nikki by Meg Cabot for a book review and up next is Knit Two by Kate Jacobs for a book ring.

No comments:

Post a Comment