Friday, May 15, 2009

Friday Fill-In- May 15, 2009


1. If we had no winter I would be glad...I hate the cold.
2. How my boyfriend only asks me if he can help out AFTER I sit down to relax when I'm done cleaning is a perpetual astonishment.
3. If I had my life to live over I would definitely change some things.
4. I don't get enough sleep inside of four and twenty hours.
5. If you've never been thrilled by riding a roller coaster, you need to.
6. To be interested in the changing seasons and to see them, don't live in Florida.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to a friend's graduation party with Kory, tomorrow my plans include going to Sweet Tomatoes for dinner and Sunday, I want to enjoy the first day that Kory and I have had off together in a while!

2 comments:

  1. Happy weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate the cold too! I need to head south. Hope you're having a nice weekend and will enjoy your day off together.

    ReplyDelete