Sunday, May 24, 2009

The Sunday Salon- May 24, 2009


The school year is almost done! Only 7 more days with the kids. I can't wait for break, but I am so stressed about all of the things that have to get done! Yesterday Kory and I went shopping for a new car for him. I HATE car shopping. I am not good at trying to get good prices. But its done now and Kory got a Mazda 3. He needed a new car (his other one's air conditioning broke which isn't a good thing in Florida) and this one is really nice!

I finished and reviewed the following books this week:

I fullfilled the following items for challenges this week:

I am currently readnig Mating Rituals of the North American WASP by Lauren Lipton for a book ring and up next is Reunion by Therese Fowler for another book ring.

No comments:

Post a Comment