Sunday, May 17, 2009

The Sunday Salon- May 17, 2009


I just got back from Sea World. Today was me and my boyfriend's first day off together in quite a while (although he starts a new job tomorrow so he'll have weekends off too now, YAY!) We went to ride the new flying roller coaster, Manta. It was great fun!

I finished and reviewed the following books this week:
Knit Two by Kate Jacobs
Sleepwalking in Daylight by Elizabeth Flock

I fullfilled the following items for challenges this week:
Chick-Lit Challenge: 6, 7
A to Z Reading Challenge: K

I am currently reading Trophies by Heather Thomas for a book ring and up next is Holly's Inbox by Holly Denham for a book review and guest blog.

2 comments:

  1. Sea World must be great! I hope you post a picture or two sometime. Great week of reading. How did you like Sleepwalking in Daylight?
    Wisteria
    www.bookwormsdinner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sea World sounds lovely. It's been years since I last went. I'm lucky in San Antonio to have one in town.

    ReplyDelete