1. Apples are to oranges as my boyfriend is to his twin brother.
2. Because I said soand that's all I have to say about that.
3. I think I hear the dryer.
4. Every morning at school my kids say The Pledge of Allegience to the flag.
5. Do what you want to do, but don't complain to me if you get hurt.
6. He was walking and behind him was a Radio Flyer wagon; in the wagon was a bucket filled with baseballs.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to Happy Hour at Bahama Breeze, tomorrow my plans include going out with friends and Sunday, I want to participate in the Wipeout Road Trip!