Friday, May 8, 2009

Friday Fill-In- May 8, 2009


1. Apples are to oranges as my boyfriend is to his twin brother.
2. Because I said soand that's all I have to say about that.
3. I think I hear the dryer.
4. Every morning at school my kids say The Pledge of Allegience to the flag.
5. Do what you want to do, but don't complain to me if you get hurt.
6. He was walking and behind him was a Radio Flyer wagon; in the wagon was a bucket filled with baseballs.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to Happy Hour at Bahama Breeze, tomorrow my plans include going out with friends and Sunday, I want to participate in the Wipeout Road Trip!

1 comment:

  1. My kids use to put baseballs in their wagon too. And every other kind of ball, frogs, rocks, the cat... Hope you had a great time at Happy Hour and will have an even better time at the Road Trip. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete