Monday, May 25, 2009

Mailbox Monday- May 25, 2009




Mailbox Monday: Here's what came in my mailbox this week:



TUESDAY

























Flirting With Boys- Hailey Abbott--Book Review for TeensReadToo
















Vampire Academy- Richelle Mead--FrugalReader Book Ring
















WEDNESDAY



The Time Song- Rozanne Lanczak Williams--FrugalReader (for my Kindergarten classroom)





Beat the Reaper- Josh Bezell--FrugalReader book ring








Summer Blowout- Claire Cook-- FrugalReader book ring














Busy Woman Seeks Wife- Annie Sanders--FrugalReader Book Ring








Best Friends Forever- Jennifer Weiner--I am so excited about this one!! It was a complete surprise and I have no idea why I was lucky enough to get an ARC to review!!





THURSDAY


Dinousaurs of the Land and Sea--FrugalReader (for my Kindergarten classroom)



This One Is Mine- Maria Semple--FrugalReader book ring








Ghostgirl-Tonya Hurley--thanks to Lisa from Hachette Book Group









Ghostgirl: Homecoming- Tonya Hurley--thanks Lisa from Hachette Book Group








FRIDAY


4 comments:

  1. Summer Blowout was a cute beach read. I read it through Library Thing early reviewers last year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow you had an amazing book week!

    I hope you enjoy all the new editions to your library! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got some great books there! I'm almost a little envied and I'm also a little curious how the mailman can fit them all in the box LOL ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - what a great week! You always get lots of books I've got to add to my wish list. :)

    Here's my Mailbox! ~ Wendi

    ReplyDelete