Friday, May 29, 2009

Book Review- Wait Till Your Vampire Gets Home

I just finished reading Wait Till Your Vampire Gets Home by Michele Bardsley.


From the back cover:


It's only because of my work as a paranormal investigator that I, Libby Monroe, end up in a town like Broken Heart, Oklahoma, chasing down bizarre rumors of strange goings-on--and finding vampires, lycanthropes, and zombies. Oh, my!


I never expected to fall in lust, but sexy vampire Ralph Genessa is too irresistible. The fact that he's the loving father of twin boys drives the nail into my coffin and wins my undying love. And you know what they say: Home is where the heart is. Only this town is being torn in two by a war between the undead, and I may be the only thing that can hold Broken Heart together.


This is the 4th book in the series. I'm not sure if its because I read the last book last August, or what, but I had a hard time reading this book. I normally can remember all of the characters in series, but I jusst could not remember anything about the characters in this one. And there wasn't a lot of details reminding you who each character was. Because of this, I just didn't enjoy it as much. And maybe that was my fault. I liked the humor, and the romance (I would love a Ralph of my own!) I just spent a lot of time trying to remember who each character was. I look forward to reading the next one, Over My Dead Body, soon!


I gave this book a 3/5.


This book fullfilled items in the following challenges:
A to Z Reading Challenge: W
Paranormal 999 Challenge: Dragons (can also be used for vampires, were-animals)
What's In A Name? Challenge: Home

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a good series! I should check out the first book :)

    ReplyDelete