Friday, May 15, 2009

Food 4 Thought Friday- May 15, 2009


Breakfast
What is the most interesting biography you have ever read? umm..I have no idea..I don't really enjoy biographies
Lunch What is the longest you have ever waited in a line? Probably 2 hours at Disney
Dinner Where do you want to be right now? In my bed sleeping, or on my couch reading and eating popcorn
Midnight Snack
What is hanging over your head and causing stress for you right now? The end of the school year and getting everything done
Recipe of the Week (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?) If your kids have improved in reading really well, prepare for them to take FOREVER when you test them!

1 comment:

  1. I have waited in some really long lines over the years. But yeah, those Disney lines take the cake don't they?

    ReplyDelete