Friday, May 8, 2009

Food 4 Thought Friday- May 8, 2009


Breakfast
Beach or mountains? Beach although I am not really a sand person..I would rather be by a pool
Lunch Online shopping or store shopping? Store shopping for clothes and stores that are close to me but online for everything else
Dinner If you live in America, do you enjoy Mother's Day? If not, does your country celebrate Motherhood in any way? Well, I'm not a mom, but the Friday before Mother's Day my kindergarten class puts on a Mother's Day Tea and its always stressful!
Midnight Snack
What would be your best gift for Mother's Day? Hmmm...I dunno..something my mom really wants
Recipe of the Week (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?) Even when you think your kids are never going to get it right for the performance, they manage to pull through and do a wonderful job when its actually show time!

No comments:

Post a Comment