Sunday, August 1, 2010

The Sunday Salon- August 1, 2010

The Sunday Salon

So this our yearly vacation in Hilton Head.  Kory and I drove up to Jax on Friday, making a pit stop at Red Robin on the way (I so wish there was one in Orlando!!) and then drove here yesterday.  It's so nice to just relax and read and layout and swim!

I finished and reviewed the following books this week:
Low Red Moon by Ivy Devlin
And One Last Thing by Molly Harper








I fulfilled items in the following challenges this week:

2010 100+ Reading Challenge98, 100
2010 Young Adult Reading Challenge: 74
ARC Reading Challenge 2010: 72
 
I am currently reading Rich Again by Anna Maxted and up next is Holly's Inbox: Scandal in the City by Holly Dunham.

1 comment:

  1. I'm actually reading your last week post today, August 8th, but I missed it so that's ok. Hilton Head is so beautiful. I hope you had a great time. Congrats on your challenges progress.

    ReplyDelete