Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Teaser Tuesday- August 10, 2010

TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:
Grab your current read.Let the book fall open to a random page.
Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
Please avoid spoilers!

My two teasers:

"I felt horrible about not being able to comfort her in person, but Tod's warning kept me firmly on my own couch, telling myself over and over again that I was staying away from Emma for her own good.  My dad was just calling to check up on me, and as bad as I felt about having to lie to him, if I'd told him I was alone, he would have left work--and possibly lost his job--to come sit with me while I napped."
~pg 236, My Soul to Keep by Rachel Vincent

4 comments:

  1. I do not know what happened but her dad sounds wonderful and I hope things work out. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/08/teaser-tuesdays-in-the-first-circle.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good teaser. I really like that series. I hope you enjoy the book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one series I haven't tried yet -- nice teaser! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Teaser Tues.

    http://readwithtea.blogspot.com/2010/08/tuesday-teasers.html

    ReplyDelete