Monday, June 28, 2010

CSN Store Product Review--Kitchen Scale

About a month ago, I received a EatSmart Precision Pro Digital Kitchen Scale in White / Chrome from CSN Stores to review.  I chose it because I was going to start shipping my books from home (instead of making my many trips to the 15 minutes away Post Office every week).  

I knew I wanted something small and that would show the weight in both ounces and pounds and this works great!  Not only does it measure in ounces and pounds, but it also measures in grams and kilograms too.  It also has a feature where, say if you wanted to weigh fruit in a bowl, you would put the empty bowl on the scale first, press the "Tare" button and then add the fruit.  The scale will know how much the bowl weighed and then give you just the weight of the fruit.  So it works really well for measuring food weight too.  This is a great little scale and it was much needed by me!

No comments:

Post a Comment