Friday, June 25, 2010

Friday Fill-In- June 25, 2010


Friday Fill-In

1. On vacation, I like to go to new places.
2. There are too many scary things for me to go in the ocean.
3. One of my favorite vacation spots was Paris.
4. My kindergarten students are always more active when there is a full moon.
5. Up, up and away..right now there is a Groupon for a hot air balloon ride in my city and I want to go!
6. Bananas are my favorite fruit and I like any alcoholic beverage with them in it.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going in the hot tub of the people I am house-sitting for, tomorrow my plans include going to a housewarming party and Sunday, I want to enjoy our Twilight party (one of my friends has never seen Twilight or New Moon so we are making her watch both of them in preparation for seeing Eclipse at midnight on Tuesday!)

2 comments:

  1. Soo... are Kindergarteners related to werewolves? Hmmmm....

    Great fill-ins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A hot air balloon ride is on my "To Do" list. They are always floating over my house in the fall on foliage flights. It looks some much like fun.

    ReplyDelete