Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Teaser Tuesday- June 15, 2010


TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:
Grab your current read.Let the book fall open to a random page.
Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
Please avoid spoilers!

My two teasers:

" 'My sister said the same thing about Miles Noble's house,' Peck reported in the manner of a journalist who can't believe there are actually people in the world who can't see clearly, that is, the way she does.  'But his is huge.' "
~pg 78, The Summer We Read Gatsby by Danielle Ganek

2 comments:

  1. Good teaser. This isn't the usual type of book that I read, but it sounds pretty good. Might have to check it out :)
    HERE is my teaser for this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your tease. Makes me wonder just WHAT is going on. ;)

    Mine is a little suggestive... ok, a LOT. LOL
    http://sweetvernalzephyr.blogspot.com/2010/06/tuesday-teaser-with-hunk.html

    ReplyDelete