Tuesday, June 22, 2010

2010 Chick Lit Challenge- Completed!


The Chick Lit Challenge 2010 runs from January 1 - December 31st. The goal is to read at least 8 chick lit books during the year. Books can be listed ahead of time or as you go along. Books can also be used for multiple challenges.

**I finished this challenge on June 22, 2010, but I am going to keep adding on to see how many I read this year.


  1.   Mr. Darcy Broke My Heart by Beth Pattillo
  2.  Dedication by Emma McLaughlin and Nicola Kraus
  3.  Magnolia Wednesdays by Wendy Wax
  4.  The Girl Who Chased the Moon by Sarah Addison Allen
  5.  Beautiful People by Wendy Holden
  6.  Just Like Me, Only Better by Carol Snow
  7.  My Own Personal Soap Opera by Libby Malin
  8.   Secret Lives of Husbands and Wives by Josie Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment