Sunday, June 13, 2010

The Sunday Salon- June 13, 2010


The Sunday Salon

Friday was me and my boyfriend's 4 year anniversary.  We celebrated by having dinner at Cinderella's Royal Table in her castle and seeing the fireworks and parade.  I've seen them tons and tons of times, but it never gets old!  He got me flowers and a beautiful diamond heart necklace.  Awww :)  Now if I can just get him to propose!

I finished and reviewed the following books this week:
Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater









Linger by Maggie Stiefvater









My Double Life by Janette Rallison









Boys, Girls and Other Hazardous Materials by Rosalind Wiseman









The Turning: What Curiosity Kills by Helen Ellis









I fulfilled items in the following challenges this week:
2010 100+ Reading Challenge: 70, 71, 72, 73, 74
2010 Young Adult Reading Challenge: 52, 53, 54, 55, 56
ARC Reading Challenge 2010: 50, 51, 52, 53
2010 Debut Author Challenge: 20

I am currently reading Change of Heart by Shari Maurer and up next is The Summer We Read Gatsby by Danielle Ganek.

No comments:

Post a Comment