Monday, June 14, 2010

Mailbox Monday- June 14, 2010

Mailbox Monday: Here's what came in my mailbox this week

MONDAY
Dead is the New Black (Dead Is #1)- Marlene Perez--Bookmooch
Manifest- Artist Arthur--for review per request from publisher









THURSDAY
Rumor Has It- Jill Mansell--contest win
Take a Chance on Me- Jill Mansell--for review per request from publisher








FRIDAY
Spooky Little Girl- Laurie Notaro--Book Ring
Guardian of the Gate- Michelle Zink--for review after I requested from publisher

3 comments:

  1. Take a Chance On Me looks so good! And it has me humming the abba song! Catchy title for a book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great books!!! I really want to read Manifest and the Jill Mansell books look like such great ones!! Enjoy and have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Jill Mansell! Hope you like her too! Such great summer reading!

    ReplyDelete