Monday, June 28, 2010

Mailbox Monday- June 28, 2010


Mailbox Monday: Here's what came in my mailbox this week

MONDAY
Nightshade- Andrea Cremer--review for an Around the World Tour
The Line- Teri Hall--review for an Around the World Tour
The Sky Is Everywhere- Jandy Nelson--review for an Around the World Tour
The Rise of Renegade X- Chelsea Campbell--don't remember, think from Shelf Awareness
Infinite Days- Rebecca Maizel--don't remember, think from Shelf Awareness
Reign Check (Demon Princess #2)- Michelle Rowen--review for TeensReadToo







TUESDAY
Anxious Hearts- Tucker Shaw--review for an Around the World Tour







THURSDAY
Dragons Prefer Blondes- Candace Havens--Book Ring book








FRIDAY
Heart to Heart- Lurlene McDaniel--PaperbackSwap
Black is For Beginnings- Laurie Faria Stolarz--contest win from TRT Book Club
Early to Death, Early to Rise- Kim Harrison--PaperbackSwap
One True Theory of Love- Laura Fitzgerald--Bookmooch
Sapphique- Catherine Fisher--PaperbackSwap
One Season of Sunshine- Julia London--for review per publisher request

5 comments:

  1. The Sky Is Everywhere has an eye catching cover! I want to read the Julia London book. It looks good. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already have One Season Of Sunshine on my wish list. It sounds like a fun summer time book to read>

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great mailbox! I've been trying to score a copy of The Line forever! I requested Night Shade, too, hope I get it! Happy reading!

    No books for me this week, but I've got a copy of Captivity to give away over on my blog if you'd like to stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! If I had a mailbox like this, I wouldn't need the library! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nightshade & Infinite Days, lucky. Hope you enjoy your books happy reading

    ReplyDelete