Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Teaser Tuesday- June 29, 2010


TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:
Grab your current read.Let the book fall open to a random page.
Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
Please avoid spoilers!

My two teasers:

"A deliberate path, but obscured, half hidden by undergrowth and fallen hemlocks.  Where does it lead?"
~pg 1, Anxious Hearts by Shaw Tucker (ARC)

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, where does it lead? Here is mine:My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that's a great teaser! Hope you are enjoying the book :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teaser! I hope you will check out mine for Stephanie Meyer's latest novel The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner! Also, if you check back on my blog this Friday I have huge news about the novels I had been submitting to agents/publishers!

    Sincerely,
    Emma Michaels
    http://EmmaMichaels.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete